Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11629500
Akraya is looking for a Recruiter Coordinator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Recruitment, Scheduling, Interviews, Meetings, ATS
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
About This Role
- The Recruiting Coordinator provides services relating to the day-to-day operations of the People Team.
- You will be the first point of contact for candidates, interview scheduling, and assisting managers with the interview process.
- The Recruiting Coordinator must provide superior internal and external customer service, produce quality work, and maintain an atmosphere of teamwork, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Support Client teams with recruiting processes including scheduling phone, onsite, and Webex interviews, updating interview panel information in Greenhouse, and reserving conference rooms for interviews
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interview, provide tours, coffee coins, and act as first point of contact as needed
- Organize candidate travel and expense submissions, arrange special requests, and provide a high-touch experience appropriate to the candidate’ s needs
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Complete accurate and timely offer letters for US hires, working closely with the recruiting team and people operations coordinators
- Improve processes using a data-driven approach including identification of trends and challenges in the recruiting and scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve candidate experience
- Manage recruiting document templates, make job descriptions more inclusive by focusing on clear qualifications and using inclusive, growth mindset language
- Assist Business Partners and managers with the creation of new job descriptions and upload of descriptions to Greenhouse
- Maintain RC Playbook and internal Recruiting wiki pages and shared Dropbox
- Background check administration for candidates and WPS driver needs
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record as well as a BA/BS or higher degree
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
- Ability to cut through ambiguity within a fast-paced environment
- Proven decision making skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with project management a plus
- Knowledge of recruitment technology
- Strong Interpersonal skills tested in high pressure situations
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish strong relationships within all levels of an organization
- Strong planning, time management, organizing, and decision making skills
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.