Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12624109
Primary Skills: Experience in customer service skills, Microsoft Office Suite
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Skills We're Stoked About
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Two year's of front desk related experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines).
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Great attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Professional personal presentation and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven attention to detail and experience exercising good judgment.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems (ServiceNow) and applications.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.