Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12585120
Primary Skills: Receptionist, Front desk, Customer service, Ms word/outlook/Excel, Calendaring
Duration : 6+ Month’s contract
Contract Type: W2
- The Receptionist/Events helper works under general supervision and most frequently on their own initiative performing tasks independently and reporting to the Office Coordinator and manager onsite.
- Setting a professional image for this high profile office in SF by being cordial and friendly in demeanor.
- Providing a high level of proactive support and direction to Visitors and Event guests
- Including direction to conference rooms and use of the beverage.
- Welcome Area Events space, providing hosting duties, help with setup logistics and catering layouts and other event coordination tasks as directed.
- Interactions that include helping administrative assistants, executives, and Clients who may need assistance or escorting to conference rooms or use of laptops, wifi access, for presentations, coordinating calendar reservations on Outlook.
- Front Desk Reception training in order to backup the office when employees take time off and some lunch/break coverage when scheduled by the manager.
- Reception tasks include responding to guest and lobby escort arrangements, badging, help with visitor seating assignments, guest relations, answering incoming and internal telephone calls, keeping a tidy workspace, helping with opening and closing procedures and serving as phone contact liaison with the property management in communications (such as general HVAC or Facilities building issues, porter/janitorial, may include the preparation of badges and coordinating contractor and vendor access.
- As first line of defense in notifying the security office about maintaining safety and security of the premises.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, including US Government Client, FedEx, and UPS
- Responding to and fielding front desk email a via Front Desk email box.
- Booking conference rooms, assisting with event planning or catering.
- Ordering supplies; maintaining Outlook contacts.
- Entering EUS or maintenance work orders into the Helpdesk system and following through to completion.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned effectively representing client
- Strong front desk and customer service experience, etiquette, demeanor and attire, well-spoken in front desk communications and phone skills.
- Solid typing skills and proficiency with MS Outlook Calendaring/Word/Excel.
- Corporate Receptionists are preferred.
- Banking experience preferable (not required)
Years of Experience:
- Minimum Requirement High School Diploma/2 year college or administration degree
- Flexible work schedule.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Simant at 408-907-2727.
- Minimum 2-5 years in a corporate setting and etiquette for greeting and concierge services helpful.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.