Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12120012
Akraya is looking for a Receptionist for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this great opportunity is with a financial institution that has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Divya at 408-512-2371. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Receptionist, Event Planning, MS Outlook Email, Calendaring/Word/Excel,
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Answering incoming and internal and some mainline telephone calls, through the main phone line, and greeting client employees, existing and potential clients and guests who will be entering through the main reception area and Events Center.
- The greeting process may include arranging an escort for visitors, and coordinating contractor and vendor access.
- Strong Microsoft email and conference room calendaring skills to support the busy visitation schedule for employees using meeting room and providing events support and offer directions and concierge services.
- Can do attitude as there is a team environment where the office coordinator, office manager, receptionist, events helper and security guard on the premises to support each other, includes some afterhours work on occasion.
- Reading and sending replies to customer requests via the front desk email box; booking conference rooms, escorting guests, making badges, assisting with event planning, room setups and catering arrangements for Main Event Center and lobby; ordering supplies; maintaining Outlook contacts.
- Putting out supplies for printers and office supplies, providing a high level of proactive customer services & support to administrative assistants, executives, and business people, vendor’ s effectively representing client.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Divya at 408-512-2371
- Solid typing skills and proficiency with MS Outlook Email, Calendaring/Word/Excel.
- Minimum Requirement High School Diploma/ some college
- Minimum Years of Work Experience: 3-5 years
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.