Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11843872
Akraya is looking for a Receptionist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Front desk
Duration: 6 Months contract
Contract type: W2
25-30 hours weekly, during regular business hours 8AM-5PM
- Duties of the receptionist will include answering incoming and internal telephone calls, through the main phone line, and greeting employees, existing and potential clients and guests who will be entering through the main reception area.
- The greeting process may include the preparation of badges, arranging an escort for visitors, and coordinating contractor and vendor access.
- Polished professional with strong front desk and customer service experience, excellent phone communications skills and
- Punctual and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, with solid typing skills and proficiency with MS Outlook Email, Calendaring/Word/Excel.
- Handling high volume in bound calls and greeting customers.
- Minimum Requirement High School Diploma/ some college
- Minimum Years of Work Experience: 3 years
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Traushi at 408-907-6403
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.