Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12212672
Akraya is looking for a Reception Supervisor for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this great opportunity is with a financial institution that has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Front Desk, Customer facing, Answering calls
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract type: W2
- The primary function of the Reception Supervisor is to provide a high level of reception and office services to all the business teams on the premises, including directing Branch visitors for the Client.
- This includes timely event coordination for the executive Lobby Event Center logistics, setup and welcome area.
- There may be some travel to local bay area offices SF or Palo Alto. Also working day before and day after holidays will be a requirement.
- Answering incoming and internal telephone calls thru the main phone line of the bank.
- Scheduling conference rooms and ensuring they are prepared for use.
- Greeting the employees and Client guests.
- Providing a high level of proactive care to visitors and client’s staff alike necessary to effectively represent client.
- Act as central liaison for all Facilities communications, usually via email, to all client staff in that location.
- May perform Location Warden Duties for all Life Safety Functions as part of the local team
- Take and expedite calls to Facilities Helpdesk for Critical Systems like: Supplemental HVAC, UPS Maintenance, Plumbing & Electrical
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Outlook email and calendaring is required.
- Setting up laptops and some technical aptitude for onboarding new employees helpful.
- Experience with Envoy IPad, Cisco VOIP phone console preferable
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person request for information.
- Served a central point of contact for all outside vendors needing incoming and outgoing mail/packages.
- Supervised production center, production quality and on time delivery.
- Maintained and supplied paper on copiers and fax machines.
- Maintained and organized front desk and conference rooms. Made copies, handled all incoming and outgoing faxes.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.