Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12467802
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Looking for React JS/UI/UX
Required Skills :
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2433
- 3+ years of Extensive experience as a React JS Developer.
- Extensive experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux to improve the architecture of complex React websites.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3).
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Familiar with creating/using Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.