Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12477724
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: RPA, Automation Anywhere, .Net, Python
Duration: 3+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Assess “as is” business processes, identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, and Client out a “to be” process that leverages automation technologies.
- Design and develop RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere
- Create detailed PDD and TDD.
- Create and comply with design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Perform quality and code review per established standards.
- Perform necessary bug fixes, corrections following testing of RPA solutions.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Adhere to internal controls, policies and procedures for security, compliance, etc.
- Monitor and maintain automations on a routine basis.
- Perform continuous reviews to align processes with changing business conditions.
- Work collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Report status, issues and risks to Project manager on a regular basis.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Hands-on experience with RPA software - Automation Anywhere.
- Certification in Automation Anywhere preferred.
- Hands-on experience automating Sales Order, Finance business processes in SAP and other enterprise applications.
- Programming experience in Visual Studio, .NET, C#, C++, VB, Java and Python is nice to have.
Good understanding of various automation components (Control Room, Bot creator, Bot Runner etc.) and features available in Automation Anywhere.
- Independent and self-motivated.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.