Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12717727
Primary Skills: Relationship Advisor, support, Client interaction, Microsoft office
Duration: 8 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- This role is to support a team of Relationship Advisors who are the primary consultative contact for an assigned portfolio of clients.
- The job specifications are to help research client information internally, support pre populating forms, obtain completed forms from clients and Relationship Advisors to fulfill requests and support the routing of client and internal requests. This role may help operationally support projects as it relates to client service through sending out client email notification and internal systems research to populate reporting data.
- This role will support the use of our internal CRM system to input a properly capture client requests and may notify clients upon completion of requests.
- Some components of client data management may be trained by the manager and broader RA Team.
- Managing and growing existing relationships with clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating any policy changes
- Responsible for client retention and assisting with the banks overall strategy of increasing non-interest income within the assigned client portfolio(s) through pro-active outreach calling efforts (both on the phone and in person) and by helping to identify cross-sell referral opportunities of global products and services.
- Direct delivery and service of identified product solutions overall client satisfaction and responsibility for positive net promoter score (NPS) within the assigned portfolio.
- Independently has discretion and authority within assigned portfolio to assess and manage risk in relation to overdrafts, business credit card temporary increases.
- Responsible for setting action plan to mitigate risk and decision action steps.
- Responsible for adhering to Bank service and sales practices, policies, procedures, legal and compliance requirements
- Work effectively with bank colleagues to consultatively position product solutions to clients
- Possess extensive knowledge related to bank deposit and cash management products and services, including but not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, cash management disbursement and collection solutions.
- Build and nurture relationships with key clients to increase client product awareness, penetration and counter competitive activity.
- Participate in strategy meetings with bank partners to increase client retention, deepen relationships, uncover product gaps, win deals, identify outreach opportunities and set goals to achieve measurable business results.
- Manage on boarding of new relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and other banking regulations for new and existing relationships. Prepare necessary bank documents and establish client records.
- Monitor and participate in product implementation trainings.
- Reinforce and educate clients of available self-service tools.
- Create, organize and deliver regular training and technology demonstrations via web conferencing or in person to support the client self-service strategy.
- Provide ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to client accounts, including assessing risk related transactions, incident/campaign related client outreach, assisting clients with fraud mitigation, managing cash flow, and/or other daily bank operational needs.
- Provide client support for escalated product or service issues.
- Regularly interact with clients/prospects to determine potential client process improvement or sales referral opportunities. Frequently schedule client meetings and adhere to pre-call planning and post-call practices.
- Identify opportunities as a result of client interactions with Service Advisor or product team to further influence the positive outcome of the client experience.
- Maintain information in contact management systems to monitor sales efforts, client contact, escalation support, product campaigns, portfolio reviews, training activity and availability of sales materials and resources.
- Provide records for performance tracking and targeting future sales efforts/referral opportunities.
- Participate in selected industry related networking organizations, examine industry best practices and disseminate competitor information collected to appropriate internal business teams.
- Prospect and participate in local community events to promote client brand awareness.
- Actively participate/lead bank initiatives/task forces.
- Consistently search for process improvements and lead efforts to implement.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- Microsoft Office Products, email
- Work flow management is required.
- Client interaction may be required to fulfill requests in supporting the Relationship Advisors Group.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.