Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12222147
Akraya is looking for a Quality Operations Technician for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Support, Quality, Inspection, Troubleshooting
Duration: 06+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Primary function of the Quality Operations Technician is to provide backup support to the Preventive Maintenance and Calibration (PMC) technician for the completion of on-site preventive maintenance of equipment throughout Client's facility.
- The technician will also assist with coordinating the control nonconforming product utilized in the manufacture, inspection, testing, and release of finished product.
- The technician will also provide support to the final quality inspection team by performing sampling and inspection activities as required per product specification.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz @ 408-816-2442
- High school diploma or equivalent or Associates Degree; minimum 2 years related experience or training.
Proficient in SAP (establishment of Work Orders, notification, Activation & Inactivation, and Results recording).
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving anomalies in Equipment, Fixtures, and Tooling
- Understanding of Quality Control, Inspection, Metrology, PMC, and GMP.
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development process, including prototype assembly, test, debug, transfer, and sustaining.
- Comfortable troubleshooting and resolving complex assemblies.
- Experience with measurement tools: dial calipers, micrometers, force gauges, Instron and other materials testing equipment.
- Working knowledge of electronics and mechanical concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work with outside vendors and schedule outside services and on site calibrations. i.e. Simco.