Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12077070
Akraya is looking for a Quality Operations Technician for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey @ 408-907-2228), If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Support, Quality, Inspection, Troubleshooting
Duration: 06+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Primary function of the Quality Operations Technician is to provide backup support to the Preventive Maintenance and Calibration (PMC) technician for the completion of on-site preventive maintenance of equipment throughout Client' s facility.
- The technician will also assist with coordinating the control nonconforming product utilized in the manufacture, inspection, testing, and release of finished product.
- The technician will also provide support to the final quality inspection team by performing sampling and inspection activities as required per product specification.
- High school diploma or equivalent or Associates Degree; minimum 2 years related experience or training.
Proficient in SAP (establishment of Work Orders, notification, Activation & Inactivation, and Results recording)
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving anomalies in Equipment, Fixtures, and Tooling
- Understanding of Quality Control, Inspection, Metrology, PMC, and GMP
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development process, including prototype assembly, test, debug, transfer, and sustaining
- Comfortable troubleshooting and resolving complex assemblies
- Experience with measurement tools: dial calipers, micrometers, force gauges, Instron and other materials testing equipment
- Working knowledge of electronics and mechanical concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work with outside vendors and schedule outside services and on site calibrations. I.E. Simco
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey @ 408-907-2228
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.