Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12089340
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “ Quality Engineer" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: New Product Development, Failure Analysis, quality engineering, medical device, Six Sigma
Duration: 3+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- 50% involvement in new product development, 25% failure investigation, 25% quality advocacy and project management.
- Quality Advocacy and Project Management, Develop and apply corporate level quality metrics
- Lead and project manage quality initiatives in one or more of these focus areas:
- Product Quality
- Data Quality
- Process Quality
- Product Development
- Failure Analysis
- Education: Bachelor degree in electrical, mechanical, biomedical or system engineering, math, or physics. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience including minimum 2 years in medical device design or manufacturing environment.
- Able to navigate quality and compliance system with minimal oversight on individual projects.
- Demonstrated Understanding of CFR 21 820/ ISO 13485 requirements for making process or design changes.
- Understands product risks, able to generate FMEA.
- Solves complex problems without any oversight and begins training others.
- Proficient in SPC & Six Sigma methodology and tools (e.G. Uses DMAIC process and basic tools such as 5 Why' s, control charts, fishbone diagram)
- Able to create Multi-source report, trends, and interprets data with minimal oversight.
- Able to plan complex project with cross functional team, coordinates and prioritize tasks with minimal oversight.
- Able to present information in various forms and forums, collaborates with peers across functions)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.