Job Number: 12245938
Akraya is looking for a Quality Control Specialist / Mathematics Teacher for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Mathematics Teacher/Tutor. Some Prgramming Experience, MS-Office, Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, or other Science with a strong GPA
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE (examples)
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE TEAM WILL INCLUDE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, or other Science with a strong GPA. Candidates with higher degrees are strongly encouraged to apply. If degree is not in mathematics or statistics, the class set must demonstrate a strong background in mathematics.
- Expert level math skills and knowledge.
- At least two years of experience teaching and/or tutoring with academic materials in math or science.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, with creativity, and with minimal supervision.
DIGITAL SKILLS/CAPABILITIES (examples)
- Analyzing algorithms and other materials in existing client products for general quality, soundness, coherence, and compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Determining whether classification of student answers is correct or incorrect.
- Propose creative solutions to issues that arise from quality control analyses.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic software programming knowledge a plus.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.