Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12245938
Primary Skills: Mathematics Teacher/Tutor. Some Prgramming Experience, MS-Office, Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, or other Science with a strong GPA
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE (examples)
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE TEAM WILL INCLUDE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, or other Science with a strong GPA. Candidates with higher degrees are strongly encouraged to apply. If degree is not in mathematics or statistics, the class set must demonstrate a strong background in mathematics.
- Expert level math skills and knowledge.
- At least two years of experience teaching and/or tutoring with academic materials in math or science.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, with creativity, and with minimal supervision.
DIGITAL SKILLS/CAPABILITIES (examples)
- Analyzing algorithms and other materials in existing client products for general quality, soundness, coherence, and compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Determining whether classification of student answers is correct or incorrect.
- Propose creative solutions to issues that arise from quality control analyses.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish @ 408-816-2401.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic software programming knowledge a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.