Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12041460
Akraya is looking for a “Quality Control Specialist” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Teaching, Tutor, Teacher, Coaching, Mentor, Science, Math
Duration: 8 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Main duties will include verifying the correctness of the question and explanation, testing the answer processing, and checking the overall design of the algorithm, including choice of answer type.
- Analyzing algorithms and other materials in existing McGraw-Hill Education products for general quality, soundness, coherence, and compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Determining whether classification of student answers is correct or incorrect.
- Propose creative solutions to issues that arise from quality control analyses.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Math, Statistics, or other Science with a strong GPA. Candidates with higher degrees are strongly encouraged to apply. If degree is not in mathematics or statistics, the class set must demonstrate a strong background in mathematics.
- Expert level math skills and knowledge.
- At least two years of experience teaching and/or tutoring with academic materials in math or science.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic software programming knowledge a plus.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.