Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12202209
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative and life-changing projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company continues to create tools to help solve complex healthcare challenges around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Device history records (DHRs), Quality Assurance, root-cause analysis,
Duration: 9+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Associate is responsible for reviewing device history records (DHRs) for accuracy and completeness, certifying compliance to product specification and traceability requirements and ensuring that any deviations from the manufacturing process were properly recorded and authorized by members of the appropriate departments.
- The QA Associate receives guidance on workload prioritization from the team lead, but is ultimately responsible for organizing and executing their projects and daily standard workload in a manner which meets the schedules of the operational teams whom they support.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- High school diploma with 2-3 years’ work experience or graduate school.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and root-cause analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- General familiarity with spreadsheet, word processing, and email software.
- Understanding of, or aptitude to understand, Medical Device QMS and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, ISO13485 and U.S. FDA 21CFR820.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.