Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11914444
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst for one of our cutting-edge clients. This company provides high-quality healthcare services to its members and is one of the most productive research institutions in the country.
To be considered, please apply directly or call Raza at 408-907-2967
If this position is not quite what you are looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: SQA, Manual Testing, Validation, Oracle Database (Must have), Exadata, Agile/ Scrum, Jira, SQL queries
Duration: 6 Months+
Tax Term: W2
Top Daily Responsibilities:
Top Required Skills:
- Develops test scenarios and executes test cases across all testing phases
- Use tracking and debugging tools to file, monitor and resolve issues/defects.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area
- 4+ years working with Oracle database (12c and Exadata).
- 5+ years’ hands on industry experience as a QA analyst.
- Extensive manual testing experience.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies with JIRA tools usage.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries for determining expected results and comparing with actual results.
- Experience with implementation of quality assurance and testing methodologies, processes, standards, and tools
- Understanding of automation test framework design and some experience with developing automation test scripts and executing automation test suites
- Must be able to work well with a diverse cross-functional team and communicate clearly and frequently with all team members
- Must be able to work well independently with limited direction
- Identifies, defines, and mitigates complex issues, dependencies, and risks related to testing
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum 5+ years experience in SQA, software testing or related field
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Raza at 408-907-2967
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.