Primary Skills: QA Automation, REST API, Node JS, jenkins, and Java
Duration: 4+ Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
QE engineer for E2E Team
- The QA Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, running, maintaining and documenting all types of test automation.
- This includes functional automation, performance testing, technical test automation and system administration duties for the team’s test tools.
- This person will participate in the development of test automation strategies within the Quality Assurance Team.
- Works closely with QA Software Testers, IT software development and project teams to develop test automation strategies and create test automation that supports the delivery of high quality software.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen @ 408-816-2474
- BA/BS in Engineering
- Webservices automation and building automation framework
- Strong Java and Node.Js
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.