Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12034179
Akraya is looking for Assurance Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: QA, Java programming, Test cases, Test legacy
Duration: 0-6 Months
Contract Type: W2
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for providing assistance with general QA/QC of the ALEKS software’ s features. You will be performing quality control, testing features and products with use of preexisting formal test cases and validate test results against expected results. You will be evaluating test cases with respect to requirements and will be responsible for the execution of smoke, regression and functional tests.
- Test legacy and new test cases with the use of formal test cases or scripts. Execute smoke, regression and functional tests
- Interpret test cases, compare them to established specifications
- Ability to go beyond the specification and anticipate problem areas in the product design and document test cases results and compare to expected results
- Demonstrates experience working in agile development environment
- A Bachelor' s degree in a field such as Math, Science, or Computer Science is preferred; candidates with higher degrees are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience of Java programming is a plus
- Ability to show exceptional attention to detail, and be able to interact well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as follow-up and follow through skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities and new situations as it comes
- Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently, and in a team is imperative
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.