Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12070509
Akraya is looking for a QA Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chirag at 408-907-5650. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: CI/CD, Cloud (AWS, Azure) and Python, REST API testing.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Emerging Services Engineering team you will be involved in thedevelopment lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements and engineering standards
- Develop regression, functional and unit test plans, test suites, and perform tests on
- Drive end-to-end testing of software as a service offering.
- A keen eye for finding the obvious (often overlooked) defects in the software products.
- Automate test cases as much and wherever possible and Integrate various automated testing components into CICD process.
- Integrate various tools for manual and automated testing
- Experience interacting with source code version control
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s)
- Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product
roadmap and technology platform goals
- Design and perform performance testing and load testing, find out potential performance issues based on output analysis.
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Participate in bug triage process
- Proficient in at least one of the scripting languages: shell (bash) scripting, Python
- Expertise in testing software security products
- Hands-on experience with public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker
- Hands-on experience in testing micro-services and SOA based applications.
- Knowledge of REST API testing.
- Experience with UI test automation tools like selenium or any other.
- Nice to have experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development.
- Prior knowledge of one or more security topics like key management, cryptography etc.
- Knowledge of security standards (NIST) and certifications.
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag & 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.