Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12351047
Akraya is looking for QA Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6 +Months
Contract Type: W2
- BS in computer science or equivalent with 3+ years or MS in computer science or equivalent with 1+ years hands on professional software development experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other.
- Experience with SDLC including unit tests, code management and build tools (Maven, SBT), code management tools (Bitbucket) and deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Strong experience in developing automation using frameworks like Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, Katalon.
- Real-world experience with continuous integration and delivery using public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker is required.
- Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with professional software quality assurance experience.