Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12676220
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Quality Assurance, Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS or GCP), Kubernetes and Docker
Duration: 06 Months + (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
CLIENT is currently seeking a QA Engineer with at least 8 years of experience to be a part of the Digital Platform Team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for executing and coordinating various testing activities (manual, automation, performance testing) of CLIENT Video Analytics and Biometric Solutions at CLIENT or at CLIENT’s partner sites.
- Lead and define the QA process working with the cloud, application development, security and DevOps teams.
- Lead the performance testing of the CLIENT Cloud platform that runs in OpenShift, K8S and Docker environment.
- Lead the performance and stability testing of various services (database, logging, container, etc) on the CLIENT cloud platform.
- Work at CLIENT Partner sites and lead the quality and performance testing aspects and be a window person to the partner’s development team and CLIENT development team.
- Co-ordinate the testing activities across cross-functional testing team.
- Performance and benchmarking of the Face Matching software and micro services.
- Lead the integration testing of the CLIENT’s Facial Recognition software.
- Create test plans, execute and the analyze test results and generate test report.
- Collaborate with other Software Testers, Architects and Developers in Agile development environment.
- Work with development to help debug and recreate defects.
- Assist in creating performance test scripts for Video Analytics and Biometric solutions.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pooja at 408--907-2233
- At least 2 years of cloud experience (Azure, AWS or GCP) is must.
- At least 1 year working experience in Openshift, Kubernetes and docker architecture.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Linux environment.
- Experience in REST/Micro services testing and automation experience.
- Experience in load test tools, API automation tools preferred.
- Experience/knowledge in cloud, application security testing preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of QA experience with computer science or related background
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.