Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12579467
Primary Skills: Quality Assurance, Java, Api, Selenium, Setting CI/CD pipeline, (Kubernates or Docker)
Duration: 3+ month (posible extension based on budgt approval and performace)
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Location : Santa Clara, CA
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-907-6402.
- Setting up the QA enviroment on AWS cloud and CI/CD pipeline.
- Programming skills: Object oriented programming, Java, Spring framework, ORM, Databases
- Responsible for deployment, and testing in production environment.
- Self-sufficient to run the build. Run fast and work independently. Primarily – black box testing.
- Selenium experience is good to have. Using Jet log Framework (similar to Selenium).
- Write unit test cases, solid QA automation background.
- Good mix of manual and automation testing.
- Issues are fixed in production. End to end to QA testing.
- Module level detailed testing– cover positive, negative test cases, have experience handling error elegantly, edge cases, catching unhandled exceptions..
- Developers. Might overlook some test cases. QA engineer should be able to cover such scenarios.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.