Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12076070
Akraya is looking for a QA Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. This exciting opportunity is with an innovative company that has a global platform that connects businesses physically and virtually around the globe. Join a company where all the world’ s major technology trends are converging to change the way we work and live. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pushpendra at
408-816-2400. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Automation/Selenium/ Maven / Bitbucket/ Jenkins
Duration: Long term (Contract to HIRE)
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Drive end to end testing of software as a service offering
- Responsible for setting up test environment, including test plans, test cases and test processes.
- Manual testing and UI test automation at feature level
- Reviewing and providing input on developers test cases
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks
- A keen eye for finding the obvious (often overlooked) defects in the software products
- Participate in bug triage process.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400
- BS in computer science or equivalent with 3+ years or MS in computer science or equivalent with 1+ years hands on professional software development experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Develop test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions
- Experience with SDLC including unit tests, code management and build tools (Maven, SBT), code management tools (Bitbucket) and deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Strong experience in developing automation using frameworks like Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, Katalon
- Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
- Hands-on skillset with RESTful API development and/or testing is desired
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all.