Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12075957
Akraya is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chirag at 408-907-5650. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Data Center, UI test automation, Manual testing, SQL, cloud
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag at 408-907-5650
- Data Center Infrastructure Monitoring Engineering team you will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and support with a focus on delivering solutions adhering to business goals, technical requirements and engineering standards.
- As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing QA automation for feature journey tests for UI.
- You will work with software developers to test their work using a variety of tools, testing applications and reports to compare the software to user requirements, ensuring that the software functions according to those requirements.
- Develop test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions
- Drive end to end testing of software as a service offering
- Responsible for setting up test environment, including test plans, test cases and test processes
- Manual testing and UI test automation at feature level
- Reviewing and providing input on developers test cases
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks
- A keen eye for finding the obvious (often overlooked) defects in the software products
- Participate in bug triage process
- BS in computer science or equivalent with 3+ years or MS in computer science or equivalent with 1+ years hands on professional software development experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Experience with SDLC including unit tests, code management and build tools (Maven, SBT), code management tools (Bitbucket) and deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Strong experience in developing automation using frameworks like Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, Katalon
- Real-world experience with continuous integration and delivery using public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker is required
- Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
- Hands-on skillset with RESTful API development and/or testing is desired
- Knowledge of advanced networking technologies and services including MPLS, VPLS/VPWS, Ethernet, IP/VPN routing protocols and architectures, IP security/SSL, IP multicast, IPv6, and wired/wireless LAN infrastructures is a strong plus but not required.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’ s success
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.