Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12072547
Akraya is looking for a QA Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Newton Mendonsa at 408-816-2470. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UI Path, API Testing, SAP
Duration: 6+ Months C2H
Contract Type: W2
- Seeking a QA Engineer with experience in Automating Finance Applications and Reporting Toolsets to join the Digital Business Platform (DBP) engineering team. This is an individual-contributor role with a high level of influence and responsibility.
- Complete all automated testing for specific features and functionality including, library development, interactions with 3rd parties, and automation scripting
- Develop and maintain automation tests and frameworks
- Ensure proper test coverage and testability within development sprints
- Drive QA alignment with individual QA resources embedded within the teams
- Escalate defect reports and critical issues
- Work closely with embedded QA resources and the technical project managers to prioritize defect resolution across teams as needed.
- BS or MS — in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer, preferably at an enterprise SaaS organization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on UI Path
- Minimum of 2 years of experience testing IT and systems applications
- Experience with UI Path RPA Tool is mandatory.
- Functional knowledge of SAP and Finance systems.
- Experience in Selenium and Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of a full tech stack and strong debugging skills
- Experience with testing ETLs and REST API, testing both automated and manual
- Experience with testing SOA and microservices applications
- Experience in writing scripts or programs to analyze/validate large data sets
- Proficient in QA methodology and process (Agile testing experience preferred)
- Proficient in SQL: query, inserts and updates.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Newton Mendonsa at 408-816-2470
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team