Akraya is looking for a QA Architect for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Venkat at 408-907-6414.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: QA/Automation, Micro-services, Embedded Devices, Firmware, CI/CD Migration, JIRA / Git / AWS Services / Docker / Jenkins / Maven
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: Contract To Hire
Contract Type: C2C OR W2 Only
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of QA, automation and technical leadership.
- Extensive exposure to micro-services architecture and systems monitoring.
- Strong experience implementing new QA frameworks and ensuring QA automation efficiency.
- Extremely familiar with tools including: JIRA / Git / AWS Services / Docker / Jenkins / Maven.
- Experience with QA automation in the context of CI/CD migration.
- Experience with QA for embedded devices including firmware image management.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining code coverage tools and processes.
- Highly passionate about doing work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Prior experience as a software developer.
- Experience with User Acceptance Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development preferred.
- Experience migrating QA from waterfall to Agile.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Venkat at 408-907-6414