Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12704691
Primary Skills: Python, React.JS, Visualization Frameworks, Linux, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, Node.Js
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of software development experience or proven competency .developing and supporting applications in Web & Desktop/Smart Client apps
- Hands-on familiarity with the following technologies.
- Python Web Development, Flask, Django
- Web frameworks and tools like React.JS, React Native, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery
- Visualization Frameworks like HTML5 Canvas
- Debugging Techniques –Wireshark/Fiddler, Chrome Debug extensions
- Basic Linux administration familiarity
Good to have familiarity with the following technologies:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Kaustubh at 408-907-2242
- WebSocket, WAMP (Web Application Messaging Protocol)
- Autobahn + Crossbar.io
- SQL Server – Schema/Stored procedures.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.