Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 11928667
Akraya is looking for a Public Relations Rep/ Communications Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana
@ 408-907-6411 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Relationship building, events planning, Experience with Global teams, Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Duration: 12+ Months contract(possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
The PR Manager will be responsible for the execution of day to day storytelling – using earned, social and owned channels – and assist on integrated communications programs. Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be capable of managing a wide range of responsibilities with speed, accuracy, and professionalism.
Expected competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate understanding of general business strategy, industry trends and issues, key opinion leaders, and competitors
- Contribute to communications plans in support of the business objectives
- Manage multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, and ensuring deadline
- Contribute to and review internal and external correspondence (i.E., daily updates, activity reports, etc.)
- Play key role in developing media materials; understand the differences in writing styles depending on the outlet, channel and audience
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends and demonstrate understanding of how they integrate into communications programs
- Experience with consumer communications in a large, global, and matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to help develop communications plans and implement tactics
- Track record of managing multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously
- Strong writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to maintain relationships with media contacts
- Can perform well under pressure and be a team player
- 5-7 years of experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team