Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12260849
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager lll for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Hr services, payroll, Excel
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- As the Program Manager owning Final Pay Initiatives you will champion innovation and help various stakeholders and project managers identify, design and implement work streams that will change the way we process and deliver an associate’s last paycheck.
- This may include process improvements, technology-driven components, and the development of new cross-functional programs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring accurate pay for departing Client's associates and will be asked to make optimal tradeoffs between schedule, resources, and scope.
- Delivering complex, large-scale projects from initiation through delivery involving multiple teams.
- Setting or collaborating on business objectives in order to deliver solutions with the most efficient use of resources and technologies.
- Supporting critical relationships and negotiations of agreements with customers, suppliers or other external partners.
- Building project plans and templates such as MS project schedules, risk logs, status reports, KPIs, etc.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of a portfolio of projects, both in person and in writing.
- Successfully identifying and implementing process improvements using six sigma and data to inform priority.
- Analyzing the needs of multiple stakeholders/users to improve projects; clearly documenting requirements.
- Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity; one of the key success criteria for this position is the ability to effectively drive change in loosely defined situations.
- Balancing big picture thinking to define strategy while staying on top of details to ensure smooth delivery.
- Presenting compelling proposals and vision statements to a variety of technical and non-technical senior leadership audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ project or program management experience.
- Experience in HR processes and systems that help administer or control payroll or pay programs.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- MBA P, PMP Preferred.
- Experience in a complex, matrixes, global organization.
- Prior experience in payroll, operations, compliance, and/or HR shared services
- Strength in verbal and written communication.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholder teams, such as HR, operations, legal, payroll, and tech.