Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Compliance, Import-Export, Six Sigma
Duration: 5+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
Project Information :
- This position will be responsible for developing project plans and organizing and driving trade and product compliance tasks to completion for high-visibility project(s).
- The position will require close interaction with various internal teams such as Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Supply Chain, Legal, other internal businesses, as well as external providers to ensure timely action and closure of outstanding requests.
- The position will be responsible for tracking commitments and deliverables for global teams and reporting status to stakeholders.
Required Skills :
- Collaborate with internal and external cross functional partners to identify and resolve information/process gaps.
- Create, compile, and maintain equipment tracker by gathering input from relevant Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plan for the team to track and monitor project deliverables against committed deadlines and due dates.
- Create, maintain, and report on metrics and dashboards.
- Document review; comparison of data from one source to another; identifying missing data elements; data entry; maintaining spreadsheets
- Lead project planning meetings, document detailed meeting notes, and follow up with action items.
Preferred Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years' experience in project management.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet skill (Vlookup, PivotTables, PivotChart, Flash Fill, Quick Analysis, Power View, Conditional Formatting, Transposing columns into rows)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Global logistics or trade compliance experience is desirable.
- Project management certification (PMP, PgMP, etc.) is a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.