Primary Skills: IT Infrastructure, Cloud Vendor Management, Dev Ops/Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud Migration
Duration: 4+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Collaborate closely with our IT team in setting up and managing the infrastructure for various systems and components as required for each project.
- Create and maintain a project plan including scope, timelines, and resources/budget for each project and be able to hold the teams accountable to that plan.
- Facilitate cross-team reviews of key deliverables including Requirements, Technical Architecture & Design, Impact Analysis & Dependency Matrix, Integrated Test Plans, Release Checklists, Patch Requests, Cutover Plans, etc.
- Identify key issues and risks, and come up with suitable mitigation plans to resolve those issues and unblock the teams.
- Gather metrics and provide regular status updates to executives, project teams, and key internal and external stakeholders involved.
- Maintain various tools, reports, and documentation for the engineering teams – JIRA boards, Wiki/SharePoint spaces, Capitalization and Accrual reports, Resource Allocation, etc.
- Help define process enhancements and best practices that pertain to smoother execution and delivery.
- Work with multiple teams, and oversee project on-time delivery, vendor management, operational excellence, agile best practices, capitalization, etc. across the teams.
- Collaborate closely with the owners and stakeholders in facilitating the definition of requirements for each project.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields (areas of focus including IT and Infrastructure).
- 5+ years of project management and cloud vendor management experience in IT and Infrastructure projects.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Dev Ops/Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud Migration, and Continuous Integration/Deployment projects.
- 3+ years of Agile experience in Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- AWS Certifications.
- Agile Scrum Master certification.
- Knowledge of enterprise applications such as OKTA, Exchange, and SharePoint.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.