Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Device Packaging, Tech Documentation, In-box Documentation
Duration: 03+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Responsible for the development and creative execution of client-branded US and International inbox documentation and packaging.
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to develop design strategies to improve the UX.
- Provide clear design direction to 3P Production team members.
- Help improve processes for how in-box documentation and packaging is created, delivered, and maintained.
- Will work on layout, content, review and approve and work with product managers on the publication:
- Ability to earn trust, engage, and influence people and teams at every level in the organization.
- Primary stakeholders: Product Management, Go-to-Market, CX Labs, Legal, Localization team members.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, able to shift priorities as needed.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970.
- Experience with packaging and/or in-box documentation, project management tools, and/or content management systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.