Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12377466
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager IV for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Randhir at 408-907-2970.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, foreign currency accounting, Accounting
Duration: 7+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Obtain and assess Client requirements for accounting purposes.
- Perform Client specific COA mapping and UAT testing.
- Meeting with various Client partners and internal accounting teams to ensure proper and timely accounting assessment and deliverables.
- Deliver on projects cross-functionally by providing key deliverables, communicating accounting related considerations, and improving current project process
- Deep understanding of foreign currency accounting.
- Deep Understanding of payment industry.
- Deep understanding of unique / higher risk UAT procedures.
- Ability to obtain system knowledge and assess accounting implications.
- Strong communication skill (verbal and written).
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to communicate complex accounting requirements to non-accounting professionals.