Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Advertising & Campaign Management, Producer
Duration: 5+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Our Client is looking for a driven and detail oriented Project Manager that will be dedicated to supporting their campaigns.
- Responsible for asset management, creating and developing repeatable processes and supporting medium to large-scale initiatives across mass advertising campaigns.
- The focus of this role will be supporting Campaign Managers and Project Managers with product and asset clearance and management for numerous integrated deliverables across Client’s brand campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the creative development process (video, print and digital) and production timelines.
- Able to anticipate workloads, proactively plan for campaign asset needs and outline resources.
- Working closely within the mass advertising team, internal marketing communications managers, business stakeholders, vendor managers, and creative leads, to develop and support innovative campaigns to achieve our goals.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action, the ability to earn trust, deliver results, and capacity to invent and simplify. With strong communication skills, seamlessly flex between multiple projects, own schedules, align to key milestones, and experience in creation and implementation of internal and external processes.
- Demonstrated success in working alongside creative teams, finding solutions to competing priorities, and develop and analyze processes to streamline deliverables and gain efficiencies when possible.
Education / Experience
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints
- Proven track record of owning projects from start to finish and delivering successful results.
- Able to navigate somewhat ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers, and know when to escalate to keep the project moving forward.
- Successful creation and implementation of processes, able to understand high-level challenges and develop simplified solutions that work across campaigns and locales.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with creative team members, cross-functional teams, and senior leadership.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a project manager/ asset manager/producer in a creative agency or similar experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
- Expertise in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in Video Production and Digital Production a plus.
- Experience in integrated content production.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools.
- Knowledge of video or photo shoot details and production timelines desired.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and post production workflows.
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.