Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, HR, Process Improvement, Operations
Duration: 5+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Project Management – Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Operational Excellence – Drive regional and global HR process optimization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
- Measurement – Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs.
- Deliver Solutions – Design and implement new or modified regional and global core HR processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and system design and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Business Requirements – Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations
- Communication – Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis.
- 8+ years of HR or related experience.
- 5+ years relevant global program and project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field.
- Successful record of building, improving and running operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to delight others – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
- Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Randhir at 408-907-2970.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.