Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12319685
Akraya is looking for an Project/ Program Manager one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Tarushi @ 408-907-6403.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Human Resource and Project Management
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Project Management – Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Operational Excellence - Drive regional and global HR process optimization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
- Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs.
- Deliver Solutions – Design and implement new or modified regional and global core HR processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and system design and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Business Requirements - Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis.
- 8+ years of HR or related experience.
- 5+ years relevant global program and project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi @ 408-907-6403
- Successful record of building, improving and running operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to delight others – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
- Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred.