Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12763571
Primary Skills: Program Management, Web Content Strategy, Web Production, Web Analytics, User Experience
Duration: 6+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Analyze and translate business goals of the APN Partner Program as it pertains to APN Partner content on the web.
- Develop a long term lead generation vision and strategy for the AWS website for APN Partner content.
- Perform continuous testing (e.g. A/B, Multivariate, etc.) to improve website experience for customers and APN Partners.
- Analyze website performance across several dimensions (e.g. audience segment, site section, etc.).
- Establish best practices that can be shared broadly across Product Marketing and other internal teams.
- Build net-new website experiences and programs to help customers evaluate APN Partner solutions.
- Responsible for web strategy and production.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Web optimization.
- Be able to understand how campaigns run.
- Work in Adobe content management system.
- Strong project management skills.
- This person needs to be able to work independently and handle fast-paced environment.
- Can handle escalations and stressful situations.
- Web Manager, Website manager, program manager for marketing – titles from previous roles that would help make this person successful.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe CQ.
- Ability to conceptualize, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines.
- Experience constructing messaging and managing demand generation programs.
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred.
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.