Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12658994
Primary Skills: Project Management, Product Compliance, Excel
Duration: 3+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Working on Outposts – sending Client’s hardware to customer sites
- Work with Cross-functional interactions
- Host and drive meetings, record minutes
- Learn a ton about product compliance and trade compliance
To follow up with any questions, please contact Asmita at 408-907-6421
- 2-3 years of strong PM experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excel – intermediate
- Agile / scrum
- Experience working with cross-function teams
- Process development
- Technical/ corporate experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.