Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12725551
Primary Skills: Auditing, Process Improvement, Risk Assessment, Tableau, Sharepoint, Salesforce, MS Office
Duration: 3+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
Category: Project/Program Management
- Create audit reports and close out corrective action plans with rapidity
- Refine audit process as needed
- Assist in establishing solutions to automate the audit process
- Become a subject matter expert of WFS process, expectations and candidate experience
- Report on key insights, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
- Identify root cause of defects and find areas of improvements in the process being audited
- Provide ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and the participant experience
- Measure quality improvement strategies
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion, composure, ownership, and professional attitude in resolving challenging audit issues
- Bachelor degree required.
- Exceptional risk assessment skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Experience with Tableau, SharePoint, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel to include making charts, data manipulation, pivot tables, and visual basic knowledge
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management experience, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business functions and levels of leadership.
- Experience with Client’s Workforce Staffing operations, and standard work
- Auditing Experience
- Effective in a small, multi-disciplined, fast-paced team environment.
- Have ability to consistently deliver results with quick turnaround.
- Strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, and ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi at 408-907-6403.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.