Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12653370
Primary Skills: Excel, Finance, Legal, and/or Business
Duration: 5+ Months with possible extension or conversion
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manage the daily queue of vendor requests.
- Onboard new vendors at the request of producers and project managers.
- Collaborate with Legal to negotiate agreements.
- Daily intake and processing of invoices from suppliers.
- Input of invoices into the project management tools
- Reconciliation of invoices against project budgets.
- Tracking of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly expenses.
- Submissions of invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Escalation of late/unpaid invoices.
- Vendor Inquires and Trouble Ticketing with Accounts Payable.
- Update Payment Status Finance Reporting.
- Aggregate monthly expenditures for reporting.
- Manage Accruals within a 90 day window.
- Schedule and run review meetings with project producers Project Support.
- Collaboration with Producers to track progress against budget forecast.
- Process Improvement.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in Finance, Legal, and/or Business.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.