Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12574419
Primary Skills: Project management/Program Management, Retail, Operations.
Duration: 6+ Months
A Program/Project Manager to join the Access Points team. The team identifies, creates, develops and integrates innovative solutions and programs in our North American transportation network. Transportation encompasses all of the operations that deliver worldwide shipments to and from our fulfillment centers and third-party locations.
- Work with strategic internal and external partners.
- Monitor and action performance of partners.
- Triage and problem solve incoming escalations from carriers and hosts.
- Disseminate carrier access information.
- Onboard new Access Points, including go-live notifications.
- Publish daily/weekly metrics and maintain ongoing performance information.
- Bachelor degree.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Experience in retail or operations management.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- A track record of delivering results.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment with several competing demands.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Simant at 408-907-2727.
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Experience with SQL.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.