Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12298422
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SQL, Onboarding, Excel, Project/ Program Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Seeking a Program/Project Manager to join the team. The team identifies, creates, develops and integrates innovative solutions and programs in our North American transportation network.
As a Program/Project Manager you will:
- Work with strategic internal and external partners.
- Monitor and action performance of partners.
- Triage and problem solve incoming escalations from carriers and hosts.
- Disseminate carrier access information.
- Onboard new Access Points, including go-live notifications.
- Publish daily/weekly metrics and maintain ongoing performance information.
- Bachelor degree.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Experience in retail or operations management.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- A track record of delivering results.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment with several competing demands.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Asmita @ 408-907-6421
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Experience with SQL.