Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11670505
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager I for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Site Acquisition
9+ month’ s contract
Contract type: W2 only
- The Project Manager will support the Program Manager, Compliance on the Locker Operations team.
- The Project Manager will ensure that all outdoor Locker installations comply with existing policies by reviewing proposed outdoor installations and verifying compliance.
- This review is incredibly important in maintaining Locker installation integrity, minimizing risk and post-installation costs as well as host-partner satisfaction.
- This role will manage and ultimately resolve any compliance issue in the field (zoning, building or other regulatory issue) in a timely manner, including managing permitting projects, as necessary.
- The Project Manager will also provide support to the Operations teams, including site review and maintaining internal data reporting, and metrics.
- Will focus more on compliance aspects in regards to placing lockers in outdoor locations
- This role will also require some internal and external project management.
- Bachelor' s degree or Associate' s Degree
- Basic knowledge of either zoning, land use or how to permit a development project
- Ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners
- Experience as a paralegal or other comparable experience First year law school student
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.