Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12217193
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Hr services, payroll
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- As the Program Manager owning Final Pay Initiatives you will champion innovation and help various stakeholders and project managers identify, design and implement work streams that will change the way we process and deliver an associate’s last paycheck.
- This may include process improvements, technology-driven components, and the development of new cross-functional programs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring accurate pay for departing Client's associates and will be asked to make optimal tradeoffs between schedule, resources, and scope.
- Delivering complex, large-scale projects from initiation through delivery involving multiple teams.
- Setting or collaborating on business objectives in order to deliver solutions with the most efficient use of resources and technologies.
- Supporting critical relationships and negotiations of agreements with customers, suppliers or other external partners.
- Building project plans and templates such as MS project schedules, risk logs, status reports, KPIs, etc.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of a portfolio of projects, both in person and in writing.
- Successfully identifying and implementing process improvements using six sigma and data to inform priority.
- Analyzing the needs of multiple stakeholders/users to improve projects; clearly documenting requirements.
- Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity; one of the key success criteria for this position is the ability to effectively drive change in loosely defined situations.
- Balancing big picture thinking to define strategy while staying on top of details to ensure smooth delivery.
- Presenting compelling proposals and vision statements to a variety of technical and non-technical senior leadership audiences.
- 3-5 years of PM experience.
- L6 equivalent.
- Medium to large size project experience.
- Non-tech PM experience (work streams and tasks that are not coding related)
- PMP certification.
- leadership experience.
- Payroll or HR services background.
- Graduate degree.
- Excel .
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ project or program management experience.
- Experience in HR processes and systems that help administer or control payroll or pay programs.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
Please apply directly with your updated resume and call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- MBA Preferred, PMP Preferred.
- Experience in a complex, matrixes, global organization.
- Prior experience in payroll, operations, compliance, and/or HR shared services
- Strength in verbal and written communication.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholder teams, such as HR, operations, legal, payroll, and tech.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.