Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12216873
Akraya is looking for a Project/ Program Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Excel, Smartsheets, MS Office, SalesForce
Duration: 9+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Project manage hardware deployment, including transportation, light construction, and installation.
- Work with Business Development and Compliance Managers to optimize hardware placement.
- Build strong relationships with channel partners/customers.
- Manage projects to stay on schedule and on budget.
- Monitor and analyze customer experience and install performance.
- Manage vendor performance, capacity and cost, including regular detailed business operations reviews with key stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop SLA’s with vendors through daily management and process improvements.
- Drive and support improvement initiatives of deployment activities to optimize for scale, schedule and cost.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Vendor Management.
- Relentless customer focus and obsession.
- Experience managing small projects but at very high volumes.
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Real estate, construction, or vending experience.
- Project Management experience in logistics and planning.
- Skilled in common project management tools or SalesForce.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.