Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12204586
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management, Data Center, Procurement and Logistics
Duration: 9+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Be responsible for on time delivery of individual projects in the greater data center console network migration program.
- Manage a multi-region portfolio of projects simultaneously and will be expected to drive stakeholders to the desired outcome.
- Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management on a daily basis.
- Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
- Experience in commercial data center, co-location environments, and/or network environments.
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams
CNA Level of:
Please apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
- Console network design
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Data center power infrastructure
- Data cabling and fiber optics
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.