Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12167470
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager II for one of our leading clients. You will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Tarushi at 408 907 6403. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Management
Duration: 6+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and configure project equipment.
- Support beta participant recruitment and onboarding efforts.
- Manage program equipment inventory and procurement.
- Support and coordinate with other third-party project contractors.
- Support and actively conduct field data collection efforts as needed.
- Provide technical support for beta equipment with participants and contractors.
- Engaging with beta participants to ensure they have the right equipment and are meeting the program requirements.
- Provide technical support to participants and third-party contractors regarding the beta program.
- Debug and troubleshoot devices remotely based on log files and error output.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues that arise from troubleshooting or directly from participant feedback in order to efficiently improve the program; provide escalations when needed.
- Perform analysis of incoming feedback from participants, identify trends and take appropriate actions. Whether that is reporting bugs, adding documentation, providing escalations, etc. This is a crucial part of the job as the success of the project is dependent on the feedback coming in and circulating through the project organization.
- Draft and submit reports to designated beta team representatives for further analysis and decisions.
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix operating system and command line interface
- Technical understanding of common network protocols and network topology
- Bachelor Degree in technical field or equivalent experience in project management.
- 1+ year of experience as a Program/Project Coordinator/Manager.
- 1+ year of experience with Linux/Unix and command line interface
- 1+ year of experience in debugging with logs and technical troubleshooting
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers verbally and digitally.
- 1+ year of experience creating public facing communications.
- 1+ year of experience working with various stakeholder teams (product, engineering, marketing and design).
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Previous experience in product quality, testing software and hardware products.
- Experience with data analytics, reporting results and identifying trends.
- Experience with Python/Bash programming (or any programming language)
- Experience running multiple projects at the same time while maintaining test schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with Project Management tools.
- Adaptable and willing to wear whichever hat that gets the job done.
- Impeccable organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.