Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 11932154
Akraya is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907 6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Manager, Infrastructure or Data Center, Project Plans, Project Schedules, MS Project, Visio, Salesforce(Preferred), AWS
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Services to be Performed
- You will be a valued member of the AWS Global Infrastructure Economic Development Team.
- Project Management – Maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Implementation - Coordinate the rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
- Communication - Design communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates; provide pre- and post- Economic Dev project completion communications to impacted teams
- Change Management – You will lead the change management effort for supporting mechanisms driving/tracking/communicating Economic Development opportunities globally
- 4+ years of experience in leading large scale, ideally global, projects.
- 4+ years of experience implementing cross-functional systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prior Experience working at AWS
- Experience with data center infrastructure, operations, or related field.
- Project Management Certification
- Master’ s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Experience in leading and influencing teams across multiple organizations and borders
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907 6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.