Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11651832
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager II for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Syed at 408-816-2015. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project/Program Manager, Public Relations, Writing Skills
Duration: 7+ Months
Contract type: W2 only
- Customer PR- someone with PR experience (necessary).
- Involves working with account teams and understanding what customers are actually doing on (use a list of questions).
- Diving further into what the customer is doing (interesting use case, etc.).
- Reaching out to media with the story and trying to get coverage from it.
- Job is to talk with journalists and tell them about a great story so they can write a story line. Pitch stories, set up meetings, coordinating schedules, etc.
- Lots of work together with PR team, helping out with pitching, logistics, etc.
Service to be performed:
- Good writer
- PR experience
- Leadership Principles: Dive Deep (what technology are they using, what’ s the story here, etc.), Bias for Action (always one for the PR team, sometimes things are last minute).
- The Customer PR Manager is responsible for driving customer win press releases that focus on the most influential customer success stories, reviewing international customer media alerts and customer-issued press releases.
- The role requires a seasoned, strategic, driven, creative, and detail-oriented writer (preferably with some PR experience).
- This person should be able to identify, cultivate, and prep customers for PR activities such as press releases, media alerts, and press interviews.
- This person is comfortable providing counsel and appropriately escalating or pushing back when needed.
- The right contractor has excellent verbal and written communicator with a proven track record of unearthing compelling customer stories and working across teams to manage various projects on tight deadlines.
- This person could also be responsible for assisting with crisis communications related to customer issues, customers moving off and customers that begin to use other public cloud providers in conjunction.
- This person might be responsible for developing reactive/on-the-record statements by working with senior leadership.
- Executive teams to uncover and write customer success stories that meet the bar for customer win press releases.
- 5 years of Public relations experience.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Syed at 408-816-2015
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.