Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11636241
Akraya is looking for a Project/Program Manager I for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Payment, Invoice, Excel
6+ Month’ s contract (possible conversion)
Contract Type: W2 only
Seeking a highly motivated individual to execute manual payments, and resolve and prevent payment defects to content providers. The goal of the Payments Specialist is to pay all content providers on time and in the amount, payment method, and currency they expect
- Create and upload manual invoices for content providers, ad-hoc, as the business or operations require.
- Troubleshoot issues with manual payments as needed.
- Create best practice for manual payments and serve as the point of contact for manual payments.
- Assist to troubleshoot payment issues.
- Work with the business, tech, and operations teams to decrease payment-related issues.
- 2+ years of work experience
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to troubleshoot issues when the path to resolve is not clearly defined
- Experience with AP, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Able to deal with troubleshooting – someone who is comfortable to do this on their own and able to deal with ambiguity
- Background in finance or accounting, some experience with payments
- Finance industry (bank or credit union)
- Knowledge about currency and exchange rates
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, not mandatory.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Experience working with Business, Operations, Payments, and Tech Teams to resolve payment issues and to innovate payment solutions for customers.
- Experience in managing projects across multiple organizations and time zones, bridging technical and non-technical issues, and delivering results through influence rather than authority.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.